Trisource Capital, a real estate solutions firm in the secondary mortgage market, specializes in non-performing residential mortgages which we acquire in pools from sellers, both big and small. We then manage them individually, with the goal of ultimately selling the rehabilitated mortgages in either portfolios or as individual assets.
We invest in portfolios from $1 million to $50 million, typically buying pools of aggregated multiple mortgages from an extensive network of sellers – Investment Banks, Commercial Banks, Hard Money Lenders, Regional Banks, Community Banks, Warehouse Facility Providers, and Individual Investors.
We will accept bids from qualified brokers, as well, and are always interested in working with new clients. In addition to our long-standing seller relationships – who ensure a strong, consistent pipeline of potential investments – we have access to substantial capital. We also have a proven, sophisticated system to conduct a meticulous analysis of each portfolio, as well as a fast, sound method to provide speedy closings. We primarily invest in:
- Non Performing Mortgages – 30 Days Or More Delinquent.
- Performing / Re-Performing Mortages
- Geographically Diverse Assets.
- Commercial Properties & Single Family Homes.
- First and Second Lien Mortgages.
- Limited Partnership Shares
- Fractionalized Tenant in Common Shares
- Portfolios Of Up To $50 Million At A Time.
TriSource Capital’s process, which customarily takes about 15 to 20 days from the first time a pool becomes available to us, is the following:
- The Seller Emails The Spreadsheet Below To Us For Preliminary Review.
- We Assign A Senior Underwriter To Review The Portfolio.
- We Respond Within 3 Business Days, Whether We Are Interested Or Not.
- If We Are Interested, Then The Seller Transfers A Complete Set Of Files To Our Office Where Our Rigorous Due Diligence Process Begins.
- Within 5 to 7 Business Days, After Having Reviewed The Files Thoroughly, We Will Get Back To The Seller To Identify Any Missing Items And Prepare To Issue Final Numbers On The Pool Of Product.
- The Price Is Agreed Upon.
- We Send The Seller A Standard Contract For Review And Signing.
- We Coordinate With A Servicing Company.
- The Pre-Closing Phase Is Completed And The Seller Sends Us Their Wire Transfer Information.
- The Closing (Post Closing Involves Transfer Of All Original Paperwork)